There might be many reasons why you want to run Android apps on your PC/Mac. Let us see some reasons that I can think of.
- You want to play that game your friend/colleague was playing on a tablet but don’t own smartphone/tablet yet
- You have ordered a smartphone/tablet and waiting for its delivery. There is an offer on an app that you definitely don’t want to miss
- You just want to try out the Android ecosystem before investing on a device
- You want to try an app created by a friend but don’t have a device
- And so many other reasons….
Whatever the reason might be, I am sure it is good enough for you to want to be able to do something about it from your PC. Here is where BlueStacks can help. BlueStacks is an Android App Player for Windows and Mac. While the Windows version is in beta and considered to be relatively stable, the Mac version is in Alpha and doesn’t have too many apps available yet.
Note: I am in no way associated/affiliated with BlueStacks.